Monday, March 14, 2016

Jon's Birthday!

For Jon's 29th birthday, I took the day off work and we had a relaxing before heading to St. Joe's for a birthday outing.  Burgers were in order, of course, and then coffee at our fair trade shop while we played one of his new birthday games (while the mascot looked on).  Afterwards, we headed to Coloma where there is a fairly famous truffle shop.   As a nostalgic outing, I took Jon there and we sampled a variety of truffles.  Back before we started dating, senior year of college, Jon skipped Chapel to go to a truffle shop and personally pick out several he thought I'd like for my birthday. That's when I thought, "hey, maybe this boy likes me! :)  "  So we had our outings, I got him a small co-op gard game, and this cool set of the Bible.  The next day we had some friends over to play some of Jon's favorite games, including, of course, Roborally :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment