Friday was pretty chill. We got an Escape Room game in (and got out!) and drove around to see the sights of Colby hahahaha.
Saturday Jon preached and Dad and I did special music. That evening, we went and saw Star Wars (which was better the second time I think). After that, the night still young, we went bowling! First time I'd been in quite a while and it showed (to be fair, I was never good).



Sunday was more games! Played some Kingdomino with mom, mom and dad's friends came over and we played Sushi Go. We also watched A Christmas Story and opened stockings! Then we read Christmas stories late into the night when we were past the point of being coherent and serious. Much silliness.


Monday was Christmas! Presents! Lots of presents! We had mom and dad's friend Mary over for our delicious Christmas dinner, watched the Muppet Christmas Carol and played more games!
Tuesday we drove to Denver to take Kenneth and Andy back to the airport and Dad bought a new car! Their old Subaru was being donated to Katelyn's cause ;) Wednesday we began the drive back to Michigan, stopping in Fort Riley to see Josh and Lauren and Manhattan to see Cassie. There was a very tense hour of driving at the very end of two days of driving; those Michigan winters are no joke. Eventually we made it home after a lovely Christmas!









No comments:
Post a Comment