My last birthday in my twenties! To kick things off, Jon, Katelyn, Suzie and I went to an escape room, and with a few more hints than we would've liked, we escaped! It was definitely more challenging with only 4 of us compared to a larger group, but with some cleverness on our part, we held our own. Afterwards, we hit up the usual Fire and Ice for some good old liquid nitrogen frozen ice cream :) I got an awesome meeple shirt from Katelyn; good thing I got it early so I could wear it the next day for the party!
The next day Jon made me french toast in bed (the best), and then Gromit and I went for a long run to campus to chase the squirrels. It was good. Baguette for lunch (also the best), and then watched some football before it was time for games! People came over around 7 and we played Scribblish, Concept, Spyfall, Sushi Go, and Grizzled! All great games with great people for a great birthday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment