Saturday, June 27, 2015

Jon turns 28!

 Happy birthday Jon! Only about 5 months late in posting this haha :) I know I'm terribly behind, but I'm going to try to slowly catch up. 

So for Jon's birthday, his family came up for the weekend before his birthday.  We hiked around Ebey's Landing for a bit, though it was fairly foggy, and then came home to a nice evening of games.  I think we played Smallworld (which I won!) and PowerGrid. 


For his actual birthday, we went to Mt. Vernon for the evening.  Had some delicious Olive Garden thanks to a Christmas present, got coffee at the Co-Op , and then went board game shopping :) 

Jon really wanted a game we'd seen on Tabletop called Fortune and Glory, but we hesitated since it was pretty expensive and you couldn't get it in stores so you'd have to order it from a private sellar and not be sure whether all the parts would be there.  I really wanted another game I'd seen on Tabletop called Takenoko, which was cheaper, you could get it in stores so we could play it that night, and it had a panda in it :) So...Jon used his birthday money to order Fortune and Glory and I used my pocket money to get panda.  Fortune and Glory came, all parts there.  We opened panda up to play, parts missing haha Good birthday regardless :)





No comments:

Post a Comment